Rediscover happier, healthier hair with Tints of Nature 2N Natural Darkest Brown patented permanent hair dye, for an almost glossy black finish.
Almost black, naturally glossy, vegan friendly and cruelty free home hair dye.
Tints of Nature 2N Natural Darkest Brown home hair dye has been carefully developed with over 75% certified organic and 95% naturally derived ingredients, to gently nourish and protect your hair for gentle, home hair colouring.Tints of Nature 2N will provide maximum colour performance and up to 100% grey coverage and give long lasting results. At Tints of Nature we make sure all of our permanent home hair colours contain the lowest possible levels of PPD and remain ammonia, paraben and resorcinol free, so your hair can look and feel gorgeously healthy.
Always make sure you carry out a skin sensitivity test 48 hours before applying any colour to your hair to ensure you are not allergic to any ingredient used...even to the most natural of ones.
Ingredients: PEG-2 Soyamine, Aqua, *Aloe Barbadensis (Aloe Vera) Leaf Extract, **PEG-4 Rapeseedamide, *Alcohol Denat., **Propanediol, Oleic Acid, Ethanolamine, †Parfum, **Hydrolyzed Wheat Protein, p-Phenylenediamine, 4-Chlororesorcinol, Sodium Sulfite, Sodium Hydrosulfite, Tetrasodium Glutamate Diacetate, Ascorbic Acid, 2-Amino-4-Hydroxyethylaminoanisole Sulfate, PEG-7 Glyceryl Cocoate, *Symphytum Officinale (Comfrey) Leaf Extract, *Citrus Aurantium Dulcis (Orange) Peel Extract, *Citrus Grandis (Grapefruit) Fruit Extract, N- Phenyl-p-Phenylenediamine Sulfate, 4- Amino-2-hydroxytoluene, m-Aminophenol, Tocopherol.
Ingredients: Aqua, *Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Extract, Sodium C14-16 Olefin Sulfonate, **Cocamidopropyl Betaine, Sodium Cocoamphoacetate, Disodium Cocoamphodiacetate, PEG - 120 Methyl Glucose Dioleate, **Glyceryl Laurate, Sodium Sulfite, Phenoxyethanol, PEG-7 Glyceryl Cocoate, Urea, †Parfum, Tetrasodium Glutamate Diacetate, Ethylhexylglycerin, Citric Acid, *Citrus Grandis (Grapefruit) Fruit Extract.
Ingredients: Aqua, *Anthemis Nobilis (Chamomile) Flower Extract, Hydrogen Peroxide, Phenoxyethanol, Benzyl Alcohol, Potassium Sorbate, Tocopherol, Etidronic Acid, Polyquaternium-10.
Hydrate Organic Shampoo:
Ingredients: Aqua, **Cocamidopropyl Betaine, **Sodium Cocoamphoacetate, **Lauryl Glucoside, **Glycerin, PEG-120 Methyl Glucose Dioleate, Glyceryl Laurate, **Sodium Cocoyl Glutamate, **Sodium Lauryl Glucose Carboxylate, Polyglyceryl-4 Caprate, Panthenol, **Coco-Glucoside, **Glyceryl Oleate, Phenoxyethanol, Citric Acid, **Benzyl Alcohol, †Parfum, **Hydrolyzed Wheat Protein, *Helianthus Annuus (Sunflower) Seed Extract, *Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Extract, *Camellia Sinensis (Green Tea) Leaf Extract, *Calendula Officinalis (Marigold) Flower Extract, Ethylhexylglycerin, **Salicylic Acid, *Anthemis Nobilis (Chamomile) Flower Extract, **Sodium Phytate, **Sorbic Acid, **Avena Strigosa (Black Oat) Seed Extract, **Lecithin.
Hydrate Organic Conditioner:
Ingredients: Aqua, **Polyglyceryl-10 Stearate, **Cetyl Alcohol, *Helianthus Annuus (Sunflower) Seed Oil, **Stearyl Alcohol, *Prunus Amygdalus Dulcis (Sweet Almond) Oil, Panthenol, **Glycerin, **Butyrospermum Parkii (Shea) Butter, †Parfum, Phenoxyethanol, Benzyl Alcohol, *Simmondsia Chinensis (Jojoba) Seed Oil, **Hydrolyzed Wheat Protein, Citric Acid, *Calendula Officinalis (Marigold) Flower Extract, *Camellia Sinensis (Green Tea) Leaf Extract, Potassium Sorbate, **Xanthan Gum, *Symphytum Officinale (Comfrey) Leaf Extract, Tocopherol, *Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Extract, *Anthemis Nobilis (Chamomile) Flower Extract, **Avena Strigosa (Black Oat) Seed Extract, **Lecithin.
*Soil Association Organic Standard
**Natural & Organic Standard
†100% Natural Aromatics
DIRECTION FOR USE:
Please ensure you have carried out a skin sensitivity test 48 hours before you colour your hair.
1. Shampoo your hair using our Tints of Nature Clarify Shampoo and rinse thoroughly (this is great for resistant grey hair and removing any product or colour build up on your hair).
2. Gently comb through your hair until it is tangle free.
3. Put on the gloves provided. Unscrew both bottles of the Colour Gel & Colourfix and pour the Colour Gel into the Colourfix bottle.
4. Screw the applicator cap firmly back on the Colourfix bottle and shake! Unscrew the tip and use immediately.
5. For best results section your hair and gently squeeze the colour starting at the roots and working it through your hair.
6. Massage the colour into your hair until every strand of hair is covered.
7. Using the plastic cap provided, cover your hair completely, remove your gloves, rinse them clean and wait 30 minutes. (For grey hair coverage make this 40 minutes.)
8. Put the gloves back on and remove your plastic cap. Rinse your hair under warm water until the water runs clear.
9. Using the sachet of Hydrate Shampoo, massage into your hair and work into a creamy lather.
10. Rinse and condition your hair using the sachet of Hydrate Conditioner. Comb through and leave for 5 minutes.
11. Rinse thoroughly and blow dry.